Thursday, March 12, 2009

Married Life and WLC

Since Joe is failing miserably at this blogging thing, I'm taking over....but shhhh he doesn't know yet.

So, since the last time he wrote many things have happened. We moved to Fayetteville, NC. It was interesting driving here from Ft Leonard, Missouri. We spent one night in Beckley, West Virigina. When we woke up in the morning my car was completely covered in snow! We finally made it here and had to live in a hotel for a week before we found an apartment. We now have a lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex.

Joe is in WLC right now where he's training to be a "leader". He's been there since the 3rd and won't be home til the 19th. The worst part is that he's literally 15 minutes down the road from me but he's not allowed to leave or have any visitors.

And in good news...we're pregnant! I'm 16 weeks so far and due on Aug 25th. Still don't know the sex yet but I'm hoping for a boy so he and RJ can share a bedroom.

Also in other good news, Joe thought he would have to deploy, but he won't be for at least another year.

I think that's all for now, and to Joe's dismay this will probably turn into a pregnancy blog just because Mona told me she loves reading pregnancy blogs =)

No comments: